LED High Bay Light with PC Reflector provides energy savings and high performance. The high bay can replace conventional lighting in general industrial areas, manufacturing, warehousing, leisure facilities, and retail environments. The Echo is supplied with an eyelet designed for suspension mounting and has the option of a polycarbonate shade. The fitting is made from diecast aluminum body and is rated IK10 and has IP65 protection.
The Ripple LED high bay light is Fireflier’s first generation UFO LED High Bay Light. And it is also the first LED High Bay Light using the Ripple lens(Fireflier’s patented lens which is popularly used in the market now). It is designed with a robust body(IK10) and typical appearance. To meet different client’s requirement, we have now developed many functions for this high bay series, including 1-10v or Dali dimming, microwave sensor, bracket installation, AC90-305V/AC180-528V input, Aluminum reflector, Polycarbonate reflector and so on. A 60/90/120degree lens is provided based on different lighting applications.
Use Fireflier’s PC reflector for UFO LED high bays to reduce glare, and give your high bays a more traditional look. Compatible with 60W to 240W Ripple UFO LED high bays. Available in silver-white color.
|Lumen||12000 LM||15000 LM||18000 LM||22500 LM||30000 LM||32000 LM|
|Beam Angle||PC lens with 60° 90° or 120°|
|LED||CREE 3030 or Lumileds 3030|
|Driver Brand||MOSO/Meanwell Driver|
|Dimming (Optional)||3 in 1 dimming (PWM, 1-10V, Resistor) or Dali Dimming|
PC Reflector Dimensions:
We have 60° 90° or 120° beam angle optional:
|LED Landscape Lighting|
The installation of the LED High Bay Light with PC Reflector
– Read through this manual before installation.
– Handle the product with care.
– The product must be grounded.
– This product must be installed and maintained by a certified electrician.
– Consult with the manufacturer before maintenance.
– Turn OFF the power before installation and maintenance.
– Make sure the products are securely installed.
– The housing might become hot after operation.
– Primary use：high-bay luminaires for commercial and industrial buildings.
– Make sure the construction is strong enough to support the products.
– The product will automatically shut down once the temperature goes too high; and will automatically turn on once it cools down.
– The external flexible cable or cord of this luminaire cannot be replaced; if the cord is damaged, the luminaire shall be destroyed.